I’ve been having on and off insecurity issues since I started working. I’ve needed to remind myself that I AM ME. I am who I am. And that’s good enough.
Sometimes we ALL need to remind ourselves of the good (or not so good) qualities we possess.
So today’s (optional) prompt is I AM ________.
Remember, you are MORE THAN WELCOME to just free write. I urge you to do that if the prompt doesn’t jump out at you!
Your five minutes starts now.
I am Jana.
I’m a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister. An aunt, a daughter-in-law.
I’m eternally optimistic. I hold my pessimism inside.
I love to help those who want help. But I feel selfish saying it, but I like for others to offer to help ME.
I am much smarter than I was when I was 22. Life really DOES make you wiser.
I’m just like my mother, yet nothing like my mother. Same can be said about my sister.
I’m not a dog person. They’re cute and all, but I could live without ever having another.
I’m not a runner, but I play one every other day.
I am loyal and I am loving. I am strong and I am fierce.
I am a thinker and a planner and a follower. I can be a leader, but I’d rather follow.
I’m a reader and a writer.
That was hard. But I could have gone on longer. I felt like saying all the negative things I am, but tried to turn them to positives. You can do it!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.