Fall is always such a funny time in Georgia. It’s hot and humid one day, windy and cool the next. Rainy and cold and damp next. It’s a time when azaleas are still blooming and df all festivals are in full force.
Its also a time to bring out sweaters and long sleeve shirts And cozy blankets. That made me think about comfort items, so that brings me to the (optional) prompt.
Today’s (totally optional) prompt: What makes you feel cozy and safe?
Your five minutes starts now.
Macaroni and cheese. Vegetable soup. a cold house and feather down lap blanket I gave my Grandaddy when he was so sick.
My Auburn sweatshirt I got when I graduated that’s as soft as a baby lamb.
Steel Magnolias on the tv. never ending chai Lattes being delivered to me.
Sitting on the back porch, listening to the crickets chirp, smelling leaves burning down the country road.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.