You missed me, huh? I love getting tweets about #SOCSunday when it’s not up right away.
I don’t really have a good excuse, and I don’t want to just make one up.
The truth is, I got busy yesterday and then had Pinewood Derby and then went out to eat and then went to bed early. This morning we went to early church and then I ran 5 miles.
Quite simply, I forgot. And when I remembered at 8am, I didn’t have a way to write and publish.
So you’re free to do what you want today. Write for 5 minutes, or just link up your favorite post of the week.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.