I posted this last night to go live, but WordPress has other ideas I guess.
Anyway… here’s your post for today!
Today’s (totally optional) Prompt: It’s like going to…
When I’m looking forward to something and can’t sleep, I always say “It’s like I’m going to Disney World.”
All my life, it’s been that way.
When I was young, we went to Disney pretty often. That’s a perk of having a dad with a small plane and being only a few hours from Orlando.
The night before we would leave, my sister and I would sleep in the same bed, giggling and getting excited and trying to figure out what we’re going to do first. We’d crash as soon as we left which (in hindsight) was probably amazing for our parents.
That’s how I feel right now.
I can’t sleep. I’m so unbelievably excited that in one week I’ll be in the happiest place on earth, doing something that I NEVER thought I would (OR COULD) do.
I’ll be with two of my very favorite people. I’ll be meeting a goal that I’ve set for myself.
AND I’LL GET TO RIDE THE LITTLE MERMAID RIDE.
What do you get excited about that makes you giddy with anticipation?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.