I made a comment this morning that made me really pause and say, “hmmm…”
That made me come up with
Today’s (totally) optional prompt: Groove? In it or out of it?
I go through times of being in and being out of a groove.
Today I realized I’ve found a groove for what my life is now.
I’ve found a routine at work. I still have lots of questions, but when will I not? I’m always learning and always trying to do better. But I know who to call to locate stuff and I know where the trash bags are now. So I think I’ll make it!
On mile 3 of my 10k this weekend, I thought to myself, “I’ve found my groove.” My feet and body and arms and brain were all working in sync and I posted my fastest 5k time and my fastest average pace for a race. It felt good. Really good.
At home, my groove is 99% there. I still have a hard time keeping up with groceries and laundry but we manage. We manage quite nice, actually. Things are good and I am blessed.
Mama’s got her groove back… for now anyway.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.