Today’s (totally optional) prompt: What would you do with only 24 hours left to live?
Given only 24 hours to live, I’m honestly not sure what I would do.
If it was my life RIGHT THIS MINUTE and I was told that in 24 hours I would die, I’m not sure I would do more than lay in my bed and snuggle with my husband and child.
I would want to tell my parents how much I love them and see my sister and her family at least on FaceTime.
As far as meals, I would eat fish sticks, mac & cheese, and LeSeuer peas. Dominos would deliver a thin crust pineapple and pepperoni pizza and I would make my aunt make her chocolate delight stuff.
My friends would be left knowing how much I adore them. My husband would be left knowing how thankful I am that I had him in my life. My son would understand the love between us.
And I would know that I have had a life well lived. I will know that I lived each day, including my last, to the fullest.
How would you spend your last 24 hours if that’s all you had left?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.