Hey y’all! Thank you so much for giving me a pass last weekend while I was otherwise occupied – you know, running 13.1 miles through Disney World.
We had so much fun last time we did an “I don’t understand” list that I wanted to do it again!
Today’s (totally optional) prompt: I don’t understand…
Your five minutes starts now!
I don’t understand why the man a few tables from us at dinner last night – at a nice restaurant – thought is was ok to play the freaking harmonica at the table. If one song wasn’t enough, he played a CHRISTMAS song, too. It’s March. WHAT?
I don’t understand why men can just drop weight like it’s nothing and I try and try and try and nothing. I run a million miles and lose 3 pounds. What?
I dont’ understand why ear wax wasn’t covered in parenting books. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH EAR WAX involved with kids?
I don’t understand why we have to use money. Can’t we all just give each other stuff based on our niceness? That would rock.
I don’t understand things that I don’t understand. And I don’t understand why.
^^ see what I did there?
I don’t understand people who aren’t tolerant of others’ opinions. Whether you agree or not, be respectful, people.
I don’t understand German. The language. Because obviously.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.