Today we’re back to basics. I liked just dumping my brain, looking at something in the room, and going with it last week so we’re going to do it again today.
Wipeout is on TV right now and I just don’t get it.
I mean, it’s hilarious to watch these people do all these insane things, but HOW DO THEY NOT BREAK THEIR FACES? Or their necks? Or arms, legs, or ears?
They fling themselves at high speed into items that, although they are foam, are flinging themselves back at the people. WHAT THE HELL?
How do you get the guts to take that first running start to jump into the obstacle course just to get the crap beat out of you? And you knowingly signed up for it. And you practiced and trained for it.
I don’t understand.
It boggles my brain.
I’m wiped out just watching it.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.