I’ve had a bit of a strange few weeks and have felt very discombobulated. I’m thinking right now I need a true brain dump. Whatcha think?
Today is FREE WRITING!
I just set my timer for 5 minutes to write. I’m really dumping my brain tonight. But the tv is on and it’s kinda loud. I’m not turning it off though because Auburn football is about to come on and I don’t want to miss it. Truth be told, I’ll probably be in bed about midway through the 2nd quarter. I’m very tired.
This week has been hard and long. Next week stands to be harder but ends with the Type A conference. I’m quite excited about seeing my online friends in my own city. I can talk with my native twang without it being watered down!
Ooh, football is on. What in the WORLD is my kid watching on his computer? The music is horrendous.
I hate LSU. I sure hope we beat them tonight. But who knows. Also, have you noticed that Brad Nessler looks like Nick Saban’s fat uncle? He does. Look it up.
Seriously. I need to find out what Henry’s watching on the computer. Ugh.
Free write. Dump your brain. Free your mind. (and the rest will follow)
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.