This week I had to look for a picture of something that was on my phone from a while ago. I realized I had a ton of pictures that had great stories behind them. So today, I want you to take a minute to find a picture, upload it, and write about it – fact OR fiction. Or just do a free writing exercise for 5 minutes.
Today’s (totally optional) Prompt: Pick a picture to tell a story about
I found this picture:
I don’t think I ever told y’all about this.
A young lady worked for Jason for a while and her boyfriend was a wide receiver at Auburn. I’m not sure how much field time he got, but it doesn’t really matter, does it? He still dressed out and donned the Orange and Blue.
She knew that I went to Auburn and that Henry was, well, a little confused about whether to say War Dawgs or Go Eagles! Obviously, he should say War Eagle!
Trevor was not only on the 2010 National Championship Team, he was Cam Newton’s passing partner in practice.
One day, Jason came home from a meeting with a gift bag. In it was the pair of gloves that Trevor used in practice. They weren’t Cam’s gloves, but they were close.
But the note was the best part.
To my main man, Henry.
Succeed in everything you try.
That’s the Auburn Spirit if I’ve ever seen it.
Tell me a story about one of your photos you’ve never shared!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.