If you are interested in talking to me about writing projects, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sites I contribute to.
I have been featured on several sites, including BlogHer and Band Back Together.
- Waking Up To The Truth, Band Back Together
- Playing The Hand I Was Dealt, BlogHer 7/28/11
- Inspirational Mom: Jana, Good In Their Name 8/14/11
- The Look Of Grief – Eight Years Later, Unspoken Grief 8/24/11
- Thoughts From A Mom: Eight Years Later, Band Back Together 10/15/11
- Charlie’s Story, Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope 10/15/11
- A Safe Place, The Mom Pledge 10/25/11
- Owning Your Story and Finding Your Calling, Found The Marbles 10/17/11
- Owning Your Story, Just.Be.Enough. 10/28/11
- The One Where We Get The Band Back Together, Drop A Love Bomb 11/8/11
- Charity Spotlight on Love Drop 11/10/11
- Introducing Jana from Band Back Together, Finley’s Footprint 1/11/12
- From a Pecan to a Majestic Magnolia, Erin Margolin – The Road To My Writer’s Roots 3/2/12, 2012 BlogHer Voice of the Year selection
- Til Death Do Us Part, Still Standing Magazine 6/9/12
- Playing House, Erin Margolin – The Road To My Writer’s Roots 7/5/12
- Unplugged, Mamalode Magazine 8/15/12
Sometimes I’m quoted in a newspaper or something.
- Neuman Trial Attracts Many Viewers, Tweeters, Dunwoody Reporter 3/8/12
Every now and then your kid has the chance to interview a dinosaur.
- Interview with the Dinosaur, Museum Musings, Fernbank Museum, 11/16/11
Besides writing on this site and being an editor and writer at Band Back Together, I’ve also been a freelance writer for Tree.com and the following have been published on that site.
- Preparing for a Tornado or Other Natural Disaster
- Unusual Cleaning Tips from a Pro
- Balcony Container Gardening
- Making a Move with a Child
- Creative Uses for Mason Jars
- Turn Your Home into a Mini Churchill Downs
- Downsizing Into a Small Space
- A Second Life for Window Shutters
- Preparing for Unexpected Guests
- How to Start Recycling
- Taming the Junk Drawer
- Changing the Color of Hydrangeas: Pink or Blue?
- Rose Gardening Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult
- Groundcovers For Any Situation
- A Moment In Time Gift Idea
- Creating a Princess Garden
- Dyeing Cut Flowers