Last week’s #FineChinaFriday was great fun! We had so many fun participants who showed off how they celebrated with their finest dishes.
If you’re still unaware of what this is, check out the original post about #FineChinaFriday.
I promised a post on how to find pieces of china at great prices for those who don’t have any but want to participate. I’m shooting to have that done tomorrow.
But today I just wanted to share some highlights from last week:
Did you see the picture with a TON of pieces of china being dried?
That’s my friend Karen. She had 16 children (ages 4-10) over for a valentine’s day tea party and was inspired to actually break out her grandmother’s china. AND NOT A PIECE WAS BROKEN!!
She wins the awesome award for the week. Which is really just knowing that she’s awesome because I have nothing to offer!
The celebrity award goes to Kim Kardashian who tweeted about her dinner. Thanks to Heather for pointing out that Kim, in fact, participated in #FineChinaFriday. I choose to think she actually knew about it instead of thinking that she eats like that every day. Whatever!
Join us today.
I want to know about it, though.
- I’m going to put a linky so you can share any blog posts you might write (You should do that, you know). Grab the button above and link up!
- If you share it on Facebook, tag Jana’s Thinking Place in it (you should like my page, too).
- If you share it on Twitter, follow me on Twitter first and then use the hashtag #FineChinaFriday.
- If you share it on Pinterest, follow me there and you can use the hashtag #FineChinaFriday there, too.
- Using Instagram? You can follow me there, too. I’m jana0926 there as well! Use that SAME hashtag.