Thanks to Erin (@erinmargolin) and Morgan (@the818) this morning for kickstarting this prompt, because well, I’m far too cluttered to keep it together lately it seems.
I totally didn’t know it was Sunday.
So here you go…
Today’s (totally and completely optional) prompt: Clutter
My world is cluttered.
Today I totally didn’t realize it was Sunday. I guess partly because it’s a holiday weekend and partly because I can’t keep up with what day it is when I work on Saturdays, but it slipped my mind completely.
This morning I took two pieces of paper to Waffle House with us. I made MY list. And I made Jason and Henry’s lists.
THINGS TO DO.
So many things. So much clutter in the house that needs to be tended to.
Clothes, school papers from the end of the year paper vomit, EOB’s, statements, lists, more lists. So much stuff.
Toys, more toys, pieces of broken toys that OHMYGODYOUCANTGETRIDOFORILLDIE, crayons, half used pieces of drawing paper, water bottles. All over the place.
My house isn’t a disaster, but sometimes it feels like it. I would rather be outside playing in the yard or going for a run, but if I don’t tackle this clutter (with help), I’m going to lose my mind.
What kind of clutter do you need to tackle? Is it physical clutter or mental clutter or emotional clutter?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.